Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Simple Seeds #10

Jesus Said,
Jhn15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jesus' goal in coming to Earth is to establish a reconnection with destiny for his people.

He wants us to walk in all that He is. He laid the foundation for this with His life.

Long before Jesus was seen, Isaiah was shown the price that would be paid.



Isa 53:1
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?



Isa 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a rodry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.

Isa 53:3
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5
But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

He was rejected and still took upon himself the griefs and sorrows of us all. He is the stone rejected by builders. He is the foundation stone. He is the stone that was rejected and is the Chief corner stone that cannot be moved.

Luk20:17
And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Jesus is the word of God sharper than any two-edged sword. He is the greatest weapon known to any living thing.

In Heaven or earth, Gods word works everywhere. He has the keys to death, hell, and the grave. There is no defeat for Him.

Rev 1:18
I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.



Satan has no authority over the believer.



Today is Good Friday, April 10, 2009. Over this weekend we will celebrate the most powerful event that will ever happen. Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection is the pathway to real life and every mans destiny.



Jesus has given you destiny as a gift. Some will accept this gift. Others will trust in themselves and reject this gift. The word is the believers guide.

Psa119:105

Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.



If I did not want this direction my main goal would be wealth. To have everything I ever wanted. Everything I would do would lead me to this goal. I would travel. I would find a wife. I would have children so I could have a family. One day I would leave it all to my kids so they could do the same. I would be in control. Of course, there are always things that come up that I cannot see so I would prepare for those things the best I can. I would be in control.



It amazes me to see people have this direction and call this life. If you are breathing we call this living. From the time we are born we are dying.



In my control as a non-believer I would not want to realize I did not provide the oxygen I breath. I did not chose the time I would be born. I did not make the water I drink nor the fresh food from the earth that I eat. All of this was already here when I arrived. I cannot make something from nothing so how can I say I did it? This is like copying someone else’s resume and saying its mine.



What if it all was a huge explosion? A big bang? Then, we would have to say that the explosion knew what we needed and gave it to us. The explosion would have to have intelligence to know what we needed. The biggest man made explosion I can think of is Hiroshima. I did not see any life come from this. Science has learned to split something that is not visible to the eye which produces a result of complete destruction. Amazing how in the smallest things there is such incredible power.



The bible says life and death are in the power of the tongue, some of the smallest things you say can produce the most incredible or devistating results.



God has provided the things we need to accomplish a purpose far greater than ourselves. The trial you are in today will prepare you to be able to handle the blessing.



God is the only thing that is good in us. He breathed life into us and has given us the ability to speak the word. We are to speak the word only and the word will produce the result that God intended for it.



Jesus is the Word, He is the will of God in action. He is the need we have. It is His presence that breaks the yoke that binds us.



God knew we would try and take the credit for everything. Before you take the credit for anything you need to make it from nothing.

Jhn 1:3

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.



There is a need you have today that you may not be able to see. When you know how to have this need met it will be very powerful. We cannot take something on earth and meet this need ourselves. It is the need to know who you are. You are a child of the King. You are the most valuable thing God has. He sent Jesus (His will in action) to pay a price you cannot pay. He died to get you back to His kingdom. There is a thrown for you where you will rule and reign with Him. He has given you the authority of His name and when you speak the name all of Heaven and earth will listen and obey. This is His desire for us. God's desire for us is to live. On earth everything will die, but when you know the truth you will go beyond death, you will die to live.

Jhn12:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.



Who you are is revealed when you let go of your control and accept that God has a better plan for you. You are not this hard shell. You are a mighty tree that will be seen when the seed is placed into the ground allowing things you have no control over to help mold you into who you really are.



A lump of coal is just a lump of coal unless it is in the perfect environment of pressure and heat to produce the most valuable stone (A diamond). The clearer the stone the more valuable it is. So the less you see it the more valuable it is. God wants to bring us into a place where you become invisible and His work in you is visible.



1 Cr4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Our bodies are condemned to death but our spirits are not of this earth. We are not bound by the god of this world. Only those who walk after there own desires serve him.

You need to know who you are today, you are spirit first.

The word of God is Spirit:

Jhn 4:24

God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth.


We must walk in the truth:



Jhn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


Even the most valuable stone is just a rock until it is placed into the hand of the craftsman who has a plan to unlock the best part of the rock to be seen. The word will be seen in you.



He has provided the way to greatness. He is the way to eternal life. He is Life. Through Him, you can do all things.



He knows what He is doing. Quit telling the master how to cut you and mold you. His plan is for you to let go of worldly security and trust Him.



Believe today and walk in life. Your destiny is more than you could hope for, ask for, or even dream for.



Go to church this weekend.



God Bless You

Pastor Tim